As a freelance writer, I don’t consider myself as a hired gun. I’m more like your partner in crime.
That is if kick-ass writing is a crime.
I take my work seriously and I do my very best to establish long-term, win-win relationships with my clients. So before we start with the “serious” part and talk numbers, let me share you random things about myself:
- I love my coffee. I’m a dry cappuccino type of girl. But I’d take an Iced Triple Grande Caramel Macchiato if I’m on-the-go.
- The first time I was published was in fourth grade when I wrote a Letter to the Editor for a grade school journal with national circulation.
- Minestrone is my ultimate comfort food.
- “Instant” anything is suspicious.
- I’ve been reading “Atlas Shrugged” almost every year for over a decade now.
- The best thing you’ll ever have in your kitchen is a peppermill. Trust me.
- I’m a foodie and if I can make anything from scratch, I will.
- There’s something about lists and to-dos that soothes me.
- I still miss Amy Winehouse. How I love her songs.
- My advocacies are: addiction recovery, attachment parenting, and breastfeeding. As much as I can I also support organizations that do book drives.
- If you’ve ever experienced pulling your own espresso and foaming your own milk, you wouldn’t want to get coffee out of those pods ever again.
- Cooking shows are the bomb. I could watch it all day, every day.
- I’m a closet grammar nazi.
- “‘Fish piss in the sea'” or “I have allergies”. These are what I tell people when they ask me how come I don’t eat fish.
- I love the beach.
x T x